SolarWorld Sunmodule SW315 XL Mono Solar Panel (Min. Order 10)
SolarWorld's Sunmodule® solar panels are designed and manufactured to the highest standards of quality, performance, and durability. The grid-tied and off-grid products from SolarWorld come in a variety of sizes and power, making them suitable for all applications – from a remote power generator to a large-scale power plant.
Sunmodule XL solar panels
The Sunmodule XL solar panels offer maximum reliability and energy density for project planners and investors. When installed, the Sunmodule XL solar panels provide 30% greater rated power when compared to 60-cell modules thanks to its 72-cell format, reducing system costs. With a 25A maximum reverse current, and certified to NEC standards to 1500V system voltage longer string lengths are possible further reducing installation costs.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 78.46 × 39.4 × 1.3 inches
- Weight: 47.6 lbs
- 72-Cell Mono-crystalline Silicon module
- Tempered glass on the front
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 lbs per square foot at any orientation
- Efficiency rating of 15.79%
- Power tolerance of +/-2%
- Frame has grounding locations on all four corners.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC
- Uses MC4 connectors
- 25-year linear performance guarantee
- 20-year product workmanship warranty