Through a Partnership with "COVER PROTECTION PLAN", we offer an Extended Warranty for Many of Our Products.
This Protection Plan will cover a mechanical or electrical failure of the Covered Product(s) in subsections A, B, C and D below during normal usage for the Term of this Protection Plan. This Protection Plan is inclusive of any manufacturer’s warranty that may exist during the Coverage Term. It does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. Replacement parts will be new, rebuilt or non-original manufacturer’s parts that perform to the factory specifications of the product at Our sole option.
This Protection Plan does not cover repair or replacement of Your Product for any of the causes or provide coverage for any losses set forth below in Section 9, “WHAT IS NOT COVERED.” Specific details about Your coverage under this Protection Plan are provided in the Order Summary. For online assistance and hardware troubleshooting tips, visit www.cover.com and select the Claims option.
i. This Protection Plan provides coverage for parts and labor costs to repair or replace Your Product where the problem is the result of a failure caused by:
1. Normal wear and tear;
2. Accidental damage from handlings (ADH), such as damage from drops, spills and liquid damage
associated with the handling and use of Your Product, if the coverage has been offered and purchased at the time of sale with your Protection Plan;
3. One (1) battery repair or replacement, when the original rechargeable battery is defective as determined by Us and at Our sole discretion if the coverage has been offered and purchased at the time of sale with your Protection Plan;
4. One (1) bulb replacement, replacement of a faulty bulb during the first three (3) years of the Term, if the coverage has been offered and purchased at the time of sale with your Protection Plan;
5. For defective pixels, We will match the manufacturer’s warranty for the Term of Your Protection Plan. In the absence of a manufacturer’s dead pixel policy, We will cover: i. Six (6) or more defective pixels for displays up to 17”; ii. Eight (8) or more defective pixels for displays greater than 17”.
6. Dust, internal overheating, internal humidity/condensation;
7. effects in materials or workmanship;
8. Operational failure resulting from a power surge while properly connected to a surge protector. You may be asked to provide Your surge protector for examination.
Plan Price: (see above) The price You paid for this Protection Plan. Coverage Start Date: This is the date when coverage starts under this Protection Plan.
Waiting Period: This is the amount of time, varying from zero (0) to thirty (30) days, between the Protection Plan purchase date and the Coverage Start Date, during which if any issues occur, they are considered preexisting conditions and render the item ineligible for coverage under this Protection Plan. A Waiting Period applies to Protection Plans purchased for refurbished items and Protection Plans purchased subsequent to the purchase of Your Covered Product. Any applicable Waiting Period does not affect Your coverage under any manufacturer’s warranty. If during the Waiting Period a pre-existing condition renders the item ineligible for coverage We will cancel Your Protection Plan and provide You with a full refund of the Protection Plan Price.
Coverage Term or Term: This is the years of coverage, varying from one (1) to five (5) year(s), You receive under this Protection Plan, starting on the Coverage Start Date which begins after any Waiting Period. The Protection Plan is inclusive of any US manufacturer’s warranty that may exist during the Coverage Term. It does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. The Term of this Protection Plan is extended for the duration of any time that the item is being repaired under this Protection Plan.