Skid Structure for 96″ Mount and Enclosure
Easy to setup, hot-dipped galvanized skid base that supports up to 750W array with (2) large format modules and up to 1,060 Ah energy storage at 12VDC with the integrated enclosure. Module, mount, battery, enclosures sold separately.
The SunWize® Power & Battery Steel Skid structure is a quick solution for temporary or long-term system deployment. The hot-dipped galvanized steel skid requires no pre-existing structure for mounting and can hold a complete solar power system, including enclosure, batteries, modules, and electronics. The skid supports SunWize series enclosures, listed below, which can fit up to (4) BCI Group 8D Batteries or (8) BCI Group 31 batteries. The enclosure is easily accessible at the back of the skid behind the modules. Requires user-supplied ballast blocking. Two ballast trays will accommodate 4” x 8” x 16” concrete blocks.
Warranty - 1 year
Mounting Type - Skid Structures
Finish - Hot Dipped Galvanized
Manufacturer - SunWize
- Hot dipped galvanized steel frame is welded for durability
- Supports up to (2) large-format and commercial solar modules
- Supports up to 1,060Ah of energy storage at 12VDC (batteries sold separate)
- Compatible with M2-8D pole-mounted enclosure or T-4X8D chest enclosure
- Designed to support our 96″ Roof/Ground Mount (sold separate)
- Easy setup and deployment
- Can hold self-contained and complete solar power system
- Adjustable module angles from 42 degrees to 55 degrees