The Rover Elite series of MPPT charge controllers give you the most efficient charging for countless 12V or 24V off-grid solar applications. Compatible with an assortment of batteries, including Lithium, the Rover Elite MPPT utilizes powerfully smart tracking technology to maximize solar charging energy to your battery. Additionally, the Rover Elite MPPT is equipped with multiple battery, controller, and solar protections giving you peace of mind and an optimized system you can trust.
Please Note: The Rover Elite is not compatible with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module.
- 12V /24V Automatic System Recognition.
- Backlit LCD displays system information and identifying error codes.
- Advanced MPPT Technology with up to 99% high tracking efficiency, 96% conversion efficiency, and Lithium-reawakening feature.
- 4 Deep Cycle Battery Pre-Sets: Gel, Flooded, Lithium-Iron Phosphate (12.8V), and Sealed/AGM.
- Multiple Electronic Protection Features, including over-charging, over-discharging, reverse polarity, over-load, and over-temperature.
- Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Temperature Sensor
SpecificationsSystem Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition
Battery Rated Current: 20A
Max Power Input: 12V @ 260W; 24V @ 520W
PV Input Voltage Range: 15V – 100V VOC
Max Battery Voltage: 32V
Self Consumption: ≤0.6W @12V£»≤0.8W @24V
Temperature Compensation: -3mV/℃/2V, excludes LI
Operating Temperature: -35℃~ 65℃/ -31°F ~ 113°F
Storage Temperature: -40℃~ 80℃/ -40°F ~ 176°F
Operating/Storage Humidity: < 90%, No Condensation
Dimensions: 161.5 x 97.9 x 66.5 mm/ 6.36 x 3.85 x 2.62 in
Weight: 0.75 kg/1.65 lbs
Grounding Type: Negative
Controller Terminals: 20-6 AWG
Accessories 1-year material warranty