MK 8G4DLTP-DEKA GEL Battery 210 AH - Shipping and Tax not included
• 12V Valve-regulated, solar gel battery
• 210Ah at C/100 | Group Size: 4D
• Maintenance free, with ABS case and cover
• Individual Plate Formation (IPF) for proper voltage matching
• Terminals: T (T975)
• Low self-discharge rate, less than 2%/month
The MK 8G4DLTP-DEKA Solar Valve-Regulated GEL Monobloc series offers reliable, versatile, maintenance-free power. The thixotropic gel enables these batteries to be completely spillproof. Many installation options are available. Because of this, our customers rave about flexibility! The gelled electrolyte gives more protection to the battery plates. As a result, it is better suited for deep cycle discharge. With longer discharge and less charging time, the 8G4DLTP-DEKA is ideal for many renewable energy applications. So what are you waiting for? Grab your MK 8G4DLTP-DEKA today!
DEKA SOLAR GENUINE GEL MONOBLOC BATTERIES
In compliance with international standards that define Gel batteries, the electrolyte is completely immobilized in a highly viscous gelling agent in order to prevent spillage.
Long service life even in the most challenging environments.
10% more electrolyte than AGM technology for longer life and minimal dry out.
Increased durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
Less than 2% per month self-discharge means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures consistent voltage and charging from cell to cell, battery to battery and between strings.
- Quality construction ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
- Specialized valve design manufactured and tested in-house to 100% reliability.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- Over 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001.
UL recognized component.
Tested to IEC-61427-1.
Made in USA
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12V|
|Capacity at C/100||210Ah|
|Capacity at C/20||183Ah|
|Weight||127.5 lbs. (58 kg)|
|Plate Alloy||Lead Calcium|
|Posts||Forged Terminals & Bushings|
|Operating Temperature Range||-76°F (-60°C) - 140°F (60°C)|
|Length||20.77 (528 mm)|
|Width||8.43 (214 mm)|
|Height||11.12 (282 mm)
Rated non-spillable by ICAO, IATA and DOT
Made in the U.S.A. by East Penn Manufacturing Co, Inc.