LOCUS ENERGY: KIOSK SOFTWARE
The SolarNOC Kiosk application is a public, web-based interface to display solar performance data and educational content. With the Kiosk, customers have the ability to display both current power output and historical generation from one system or a group of systems in an animated layout.
The kiosk is designed for widescreen high definition monitors, and touchscreen displays, and is compatible with all major browsers. With customized logos, project images, and real-time data, the Kiosk functions as a client-branded interactive marketing tool.
- Open web application that does not require a login
- Application can be configured with up to five sub-tabs which can show data from different sites or specific components
- Choose from several stock environmental benefit equivalencies
- A custom banner that is displayed on all pages and can feature project partner logos
- Animated layout of a typical solar PV installation
- Ability to display the kiosk with any resolution from an iPad up to a large widescreen TV/monitor with a VGA or HDMI input
- Option to embed the Kiosk application into the customer’s website
- Irradiance data displayed in the weather module
- See near-real-time performance information with system data that is updated every 15-minutes
- Utilize weather data from on-site sensors or leverage Locus Energy’s Virtual Irradiance tool to quickly compare expected and actual output levels
- Get a flexible interface that highlights performance data for your projects to help viewers understand how PV system components work together
- Save time and quickly troubleshoot issues with remote desktop support from Locus Energy with the purchase of a preconfigured mini PC
Manufacturer: Locus Energy
Locus Energy, Kiosk PC, Lenovo Windows 7 PC pre-configured to automatically run the Locus kiosk software interface, plug-and-play factory configured and drop-shipped, KPC
The kiosk software from Locus Energy is a web-based software application customized to show solar performance data and educational content for an installation or group of installations. Please contact your sales representative for more information.