Ceiling Mount Movement Sensor for Lighting Systems 1500 Sq feet coverage
Pir, 360°, Commercial Grade 1500 Square Foot Coverage, Self-adjusting, Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, True White
Typical coverage/Usage: Open office Space, Storage Room, Lounge, Non-partitioned Restrooms, Vending Room, and Hallways
Coverage area is represented in square feet at the floor. Coverage is dependent on mounting location and height, magnitude or quality of detectable motion, the direction of motion compared to placement, ambient temperature, and sensitivity adjustment.
Leviton multi-technology sensors keep both technologies sensitive after the timeout expires. Lights are then temporarily swept off while both technologies look for occupancy for an additional 30 seconds. If a vacancy is confirmed during this period, the sensor turns off until the PIR circuitry detects the next entry into the room
- Small Size - Installed sensor seem invisible
- Fast Simple Installation - Easy Ceiling Mount; 3 Wire Connection (low voltage) and twist-lock attachment
- Accurate Consistent Switching: Lights are on when the room is occupied and off when the room empty, lights on at night is eliminated
- Self Adapting: An internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts settings.
- Maximum Reliability, Low Cost: All digital circuitry uses a minimum of components
- 5 year limited Warranty