The Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery 12 Volt 100Ah --- ///// A battery comprised of gel instead of liquid, so there is no maintenance required to keep the battery working properly.
Renogy’s 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs - even in the most severe conditions. Built tough with a leak-proof, maintenance-free design, this battery provides outstanding performance and long battery life. This 12V 100Ah Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery is perfect for critical systems due to its ability to withstand more than 750 charge/discharge cycles at 50% DOD. Stay protected against sudden loss of mains power and ensure your vehicle or off-grid systems stay powered with Renogy's GEL batteries.
Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel (up to 4) battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
Extended Battery Life
This Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery has a design life of over 12 years. During this time, you will be able to charge and discharge the battery more than 750 times at 50% depth of discharge.
- With a continuous 10A to 20A discharge, this Renogy Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL battery supports powering most daily home appliances.
- The maximum 1000A discharge (5 seconds) is suitable for appliances that require a high startup current, like a fridge, air-conditioner, washing machine, and more.
All Renogy GEL batteries have installation flexibility. These non-hazardous, clean batteries emit no toxic gas during normal operation, while a Flooded battery would. Engineered with improved sealing construction, there is no acid leakage either. They can be used safely near sensitive equipment or people.
Whether you need to move the battery from the storage room to your RV or somewhere else, this handheld strap allows you to carry it more conveniently. The Hybrid GEL battery is a bit heavy, so, be careful.
- You can connect GEL batteries in series or parallel to power your system. But please note that the maximum number that can be connected in parallel is 4. As for in series, there is no limitation.
- We recommend connecting batteries with the same voltage and same capacity from the same brand.
- We also recommend using a battery balancer to extend the battery service life when multiple batteries are connected in series and/or in parallel.