Broan 1600 CFM Gable Mount Attic Ventilator
Combine the Model 353 or Model 35316 ventilators with the
specially designed Automatic Shutter to get optimum efficiency and performance.
- Precision balanced 14" metal blade for maximum air flow - minimum sound level
- 22 gauge galvanized steel housing with ribs for added strength
- Mounting brackets included
- Thermally protected, permanently lubricated moto
- Built-in thermostat for automatic ventilation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Gable Mounted Attic Ventilator shall be Broan Model 353 or Model 35316.
- The ventilator shall have a metal blade and heavy-guage galvanized steel housing with all mounting hardware included.
- Motor to be thermally protected and permanently lubricated. RPM not to exceed 950 (Model 353) and 1420 (Model 35316).
- The ventilator shall have a built-in automatic thermostat.
- Air delivery shall be no less than 1140 CFM (with 433 Shutter) and 900 CFM (with standard HVI wood louver) for Model 353.
- Air delivery shall be no less than 1600 CFM (with 433 shutter) and 1160 CFM (with standard HVI wood louver) for Model 35316.
- All ratings shall be certified by HVI. Unit to be U.L. Listed.
|Specifications For Model #35316|
|Volts||AMPS||RPM||CFM||Min. Inlet Area|
|120||3.9||1420||1600/1160||5.5/3.9 Square Feet|
MODEL 433 AUTOMATIC SHUTTER (purchase separately):
• Counter-balanced aluminum vanes - open and close as fan starts and stops
• Better air flow than stationary attic louvers
• Extruded aluminum construction - fits flush with outside wall
INSTALLATION ACCESSORIES (purchase separately):
• Model 445 Aluminum Roof Vent, 14" x 16" base, 8" opening,
FREE AREA: 45 sq. in. per vent
• Model 446 Aluminum Eave Vent, 4" x 16"
FREE AREA: 22 sq. in. per vent
• Model 447 Aluminum Eave Vent, 8" x 16"
FREE AREA: 54 sq. in. per vent
CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH THIS