This 3000 watt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger is two products in one.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- It also has a built-in 45 amp multistage smart battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Popular applications for this inverter include: off-grid home or buisness back up power, solar systems, providing electricity for a mobile business or mobile office, and running camping equipment. The inverter accepts 24 volts DC and outputs 120 volts AC. The marine-coated or conformal-coated boards also make this inverter great for mobile applications, as it protects the product from dust or water vapor that may be present in the air.
- 3000 watt low frequency inverter
- 9000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery priority selector
- AC direct connect terminal block
- Marine coated and protected
- Multi stage smart charger 40 Amp for gel, AGM, lead and lithium LiFePO4
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- Automatic transfer switch
A low frequency label has been given to this inverter because of the lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD) produced during the DC to AC inversion process. This allows for a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency, and it also provides a quieter performance.
The most popular feature of this unit is the direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 9000 watts with the power to run many tools and appliances with a startup surges, such as a refrigerators, freezers, microwaves and blow dryers.
This inverter will also run powerful tools like most electric chainsaws, portable grinders, shop vacs, and more.
It also features one GFCI power outlet with two receptacles for easy, safe access to the usable AC current, which allow for a peak of 1,500 watts. *Important to remember: the ac outlets have no surge capacity, so you must use the direct connect terminal block to harness the surge capabilities of this inverter.
|Inverter Output Specifications|
|Continuous Output Power||3000 Watts|
|Surge Rating||9000 Watts (20 Seconds)|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)|
|Nominal Efficiency||>88% (Peak)|
|Line Mode Efficiency||>95%|
|Output Frequency||50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz|
|Typical Transfer Time||10ms (Max)|
|THD||< 10% DC|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Nominal Input Voltage||24.0Vdc|
|Minimum Start Voltage||20.0Vdc|
|Low Battery Alarm||21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc|
|Low Battery Trip||20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc|
|High Voltage Alarm||32.0Vdc|
|Low Battery Voltage Restart||26.6Vdc|
|Idle Consumption||46.5 Watts|
|Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption||18.9 Watts|
|Output Voltage||Depends on battery Type|
|Unit Weight||56 lbs|
|Unit Size L x W x H||16.48 x 8.74 x 7.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||64 lbs.|
|Shipping L x W x H:||23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches|
Warranty - 1 Year