Although mainly used in RVs, the Renogy 200A Battery Isolator can be used in most motorized vehicles, allowing the alternator to charge two different battery banks at the same time. It isolates the starting battery from the house battery when using loads, and connects them when the alternator is running. Beyond RVs, the dual battery isolator is also ideal for two battery applications such as marine vehicles as it makes it easy to manage and switch the charge between your batteries.
- Eliminates multi-battery drain when two battery banks are in a charging system.
- Isolates each battery circuit and allows each battery to discharge and charge according to its own needs.
- Solid-state electronics, which are more efficient and reliable than mechanical and solenoid systems.
- Anodized aluminum heatsink for heat dissipation.
- Sealed to protect against oil, gas, salt, water, and harsh environments
|Nominal Voltage||0-50 VDC|
|Rated Charge Current||200 Amps|
|Voltage Drop||90VDC M AX|
|System Ground||Negative, Mounting Hardware: Included|
|Terminals||three 5/8" M8 terminal, one 3/8" excitation terminal|
|Dimensions||11 x 3.5 x 2.5 in|
|Warranty||1 year material warranty|