The new Renogy PGH1 2000W inverter transforms the DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power for consumer electronic needs. It features an ECO mode to work in power-saving mode in order to conserve your systems energy and even has a switch to change the frequency between 50Hz/60hz. As a pure sine wave inverter, it is capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and more reliable electricity to operate fans, lights, and other electronics without interference.
- Renogy 2000W Power Inverter 12VDC to 110VAC Pure Sine Wave with special LED indicators and 4000W surge
- Special LED indicators for under-voltage and over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, overload protection, and short circuit indication.
- High-speed ventilation fans to help keep the inverter running at a low temperature; with power-saving mode.
- User-configurable with an Eco Mode and Frequency Switches
- Capable of producing cleaner, smoother, quieter, and reliable power to operate tools, fans, lights, and other electronics without interference.
MINIMUM 12V LITHIUM BATTERY BANK SIZING
The following are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. This is ONLY for 12V applications.
|BATTERY BANK QTY/ INVERTER SIZE||50AH||100AH||170AH|
- 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Inverter Cables
- Inverter Wired Remote Switch
|RENOGY 2000W 12V PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER|
|AC Output Voltage Range||110VAC ± 10%|
|Output Frequency (Nominal)||50/60 Hz ± 0.1%|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|THD||< 3% Linear Load|
|THD||< 5% Non-linear Load|
|No Load Current Draw||< 1.0A|
|Dimensions||13.9 x 9.8 x 3.5 in|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to - 158°F|
Inverter Warranty - 1-year material warranty