Duda Solar Water Collector - 30 x 58mm x 1800mm Vacuum tubes - Winter Resistant w/45 degree stand
- 30 x Duda 58mm x 1800mm Vacuum tubes for Active Solar Systems
- Winter Resistant - Glycol System & Separated Tank
- SRCC Certified for 30% Federal Tax Rebate
- Standard 45 degree Stand
A pump is utilized to transfer heat from the collectors to the water to be used, which is stored in a remote location away from the collector. This is also commonly known as a split tank system. The best tanks to use in these active systems have built-in copper heat exchanger coils so that the heat can be transferred from the working fluid which passes through the collectors and into the water which is in the tank without the water or working fluid mixing together.
One advantage of active solar water heaters is that they can store the hot water anywhere, even far away from the actual collectors which receive the sunlight. This allows for strategic placing of the tank close to where the water will be used so that it will not take long for hot water flow from the tap.
Winter ResistantUse of non-toxic propylene glycol antifreeze makes the closed-loop solar water heater system winter/freeze resistant when used in conjunction with a water storage tank with a built-in heat exchanger.
The heat pipes in tubular solar collectors contain a proprietory fluid for rapid heat transfer to the manifold. The Duda Solar standard solar collector heat pipes offer general resistance to freezing in cold weather. It is acceptable for the collector to experience intermediate drops below the rated low temperature since the manifold is insulated well and the tubes are protected by a vacuum. However, climates which regularly experience extreme cold weather may require heat pipes designed for the extreme temperatures based on the chart below.
- Heat domestic home water
- Solar Radiant home heating
- Radiant floor heating
- Pool & jacuzzi heating
30 x (58mm x 1800mm) Vacuum Tubes
Available in 15, 20, 25 & 30 tube manifolds. Manifolds can be connected in series to make larger heaters.
Weather Resistant, Closed Loop System
For use in active solar systems with separated water storage tank
OG-100 SRCC Certified
Manufacturer's Warranty Period:
All of our solar products come with a manufacturer's warranty. A manufacturer warranty covers materials defective due to the manufacturing process. If a manufacturing defect is discovered during the manufacturer's warranty period, the item may be returned to Duda Energy for repair or a replacement. Only materials found defective due to manufacturing will be replaced under the warranty. The warranty does not cover natural phenomenons such as corrosion.
The manufacturer's warranty period does not designate the expected lifetime for a material, unit or device. It only applies a limited time period in which defects due to manufacturing may be eligible for a claim.
Solar Collector Warranty Period: 3 Years
Stainless Steel Tank Warranty Period: 2 Years
Electrical Heating Element Warranty Period: 1 Year
Controller Warranty Period: 1 Year
Solar collector manifold
- Corresponding Φ58 x 1800mm Long Vacuum Tubes with copper heat pipes & Aluminum fins (pre-installed into tubes)
- Spare Vacuum tubes (for breakage insurance during freight transit, extras may be kept by customer as spares)
- Roof mounting gear with 37°/45° Inclined stand for Flat Roof / Ground installation or Slope Roof Stand
- Tube holders for connecting the bottom of the tubes to the bottom rack of the frame.
- Thermal Conduction Paste for elimination of any air pockets between the heat pipe and manifold connection point
- Hex Bolts & Nuts / Hardware