Featuring AIMS Power's, foldable and portable solar panel, made with high quality monocrystalline solar cells and a water resistant rugged case.
This portable solar power panel quickly folds and unfolds into a compact carrying case for easy set-up and storage.
One the front of the carrying case, there is a zipper pocket to store a small charge controller. The foldable panel also includes a built in 6 foot charge controller wire allowing for quick connection to various size charge controllers.
The carrying case is water resistant, includes adjustable support legs and a comfortable rubber handle.
Backed by a 10 year warranty and weighing in at 6.5 pounds, this portable solar panel is a must for every remote application needing power. Easy to move between vehicles.
Constructed with high quality material and advanced monocrystalline solar cells for efficient energy harvest
• Built in solar charge controller cable 6ft
• Ideal for curved and uneven surfaces. RVs, boats, bus, vans, utilities, golf carts, bikes and back packs
• Portable and easily adjusts to the optimum sunlight angle using support legs
• Accordion style fold up case
• Weather resistant. Appropriate for outdoor use.
• Durable and rugged case with convenient side zipper pocket to store wires and charge controller
• Lightweight and super thin allowing for easy storage and set up
• Bypass diode minimizes the power drop when shaded
• Reverse current protection
• Modules are independently tested to ensure conformance with certification and regulatory standards
• Manufacturing facility certified to ISO 9001 quality management system standards
• Panels capable of +/- 3% power efficiency than rated
• 5 year warranty, 10 year 80% output
|High Performance||light transmittance up to 93%|
|Cell Efficiency||22.3% (one of the highest)|
|Module Efficiency||19.2% (one of the highest)|
|Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/- 5%)||+/- 5%|
|Maximum System Voltage||600V DC (UL)|
|Max Power Voltage (Vmp)||22 V|
|Max Power Current (Imp)||5.91 A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||26.4 V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||6.35 A|
|Maximum Fuse Rating||10 A|
|Fire Safety Class||Class A|
|Temperature Range||-40⁰F to 185⁰F|
|Number of cells||2 x 4 x 5|
|Charge controller PV Wire||10 AWG with spade connect easily connects to various charge controllers|
|Temperature Coefficients ⁰C:|
|Dimensions||Expanded 20.6 X 55.9 X 0.19 inches|
|Certifications||CE, ETL, TUV and RoHS|
|Durable rubber handle|
|Easy side slide buckles|
|Convenient size zipper pocket for wires and charge controller storage|
|5 Year Warranty, 10 year 80% output|