Semi-Flexible: the panel can be flexed to a maximum of 30 degrees. This allows the panel to be flush mounted to curved surfaces like RV's, sailboats, campers, tents, etc. Ultra-thin: solar panel is only 0.1 inches thick.
The solar panel and junction box are completely water-resistant. Suitable for outdoor use in all weather conditions.
Extremely lightweight and efficient. The solar panel weighs approximately 4 pounds and utilizes highly efficient monocrystalline solar cells. The panel is easy to transport and mount, which is ideal for mobile applications.
Stainless steel grommet mounting holes in each corner are available to attach fasteners. The panel can also be mounted adhesive or Velcro.
A blocking diode is included in the junction box to eliminate battery discharge/draining at night. The solar panel arrives ready for installation with 12 AWG solar cable leads with PV Connectors pre-attached.
Panel Product Highlights:
- Outstanding efficiency using monocrystalline flexible solar cells
- Solar panel can be flexed to mount to curved surfaces (do not exceed a bending angle of 20 degrees)
- Extremely light weight. Solar panel weighs only 5 pounds
- Can be mounted using the six pre-drilled holes
- 1 year material and workmanship warranty.
- Capable of withstanding 1 inch diameter hail traveling at terminal velocity
- Panel arrives ready for connection with pre-attached solar Connectors and cable
1 year parts and labor
|Maximum Power||100 watts|
|Open circuit voltage (voc)||22.0 volts|
|Short circuit current||6.0 amps|
|Max power voltage (Vpm)||18.0 volts|
|Max power current (Imp)||5.6 amps|
|Max system voltage||600 vdc|
|Dimensions||40.9" x 26.8" x .1"|
|1040mm x 680mm x 3mm|
|Weight||3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg)|
|Max series fuse rating||10 amps|
|Maximum Bend Ratio||30 degrees|