1.2 KW, 12 VOLT MONOCRYSTALLINE Complete Solar Kit with Racking/Batteries (a smaller system for Small Cabins, Minivans or Marine Applications)
The Renogy 1200 Watt Mono Kit is the power solution for homeowners with tiny, mobile, or even small remote homes that you visit on occasion. Featuring our new 320W panel, you get a little more power (1260W actual) for our needs. Focused more on powering essentials and low tier luxuries, this kit is considered more of a secondary power source, rest assured that you have backup power to support needed for emergencies or for situations where you might need a little extra juice.
This Kit includes 3 100AH Smart LFP Batteries and a UNIRAC 315168M Rail 14' Light Rail Mill system
- Renogy 320W Mono Solar Panel x 4
- MidNite Classic MPPT Charge Controller- 150 x 1
- 100AH SMART LFP BATTERY x 3
- MidNite Solar Combiner Box MNPV6 x 1
- MidNite Solar 15A-150 Circuit Breaker x 2
- MidNite Breaker MNEDC100 x 1
- MidNite MNEDC- Quad Enclosure x 1
- UNIRAC 315168M Rail 14' Light Rail Mill x 2
- Mid Clamp: Unirac 302030M, 30mm-51mm, Solar Mount Pro Series Universal Midclamp x 6
- End Clamp: Unirac Solar Mount Preassembled End Clamp x 4
- Grounding Lug: Unirac, Grounding Lug, Tin Plated Copper, 008002S x 1
- Flashing: Unirac 004055M FLASHKIT PRO MILL x 8
- 8ft 8AWG Stranded and 40ft 10AWG AK (1 x Stranded / 2 x AK)
- 4AWG Tray Cable and 4AWG THHN and 4AWG Double Ring (1 x THHN/ 1 x TC /1 x Ring)
|SOLAR PANEL||MIDNITE 150|
|Max Power at STC: 320W||Nominal Voltage: 12V - 72V|
|Open Circuit Voltage:40.1V||Rated Charge Current: 96A @ 12V, 94A @ 24V, 86A @ 48V|
|Short Circuit Current: 10.14A||Max. PV Input Voltage: 150 VDC|
|Optimum Operating Voltage: 33.3V||Self-Consumption: 2.8W|
|Optimum Operating Current:9.61A||Dimensions:14.9 x 6.0 x 4.0 in / 378.5 x 152.4 x 101.6 mm|
|Operating Temperature:-40°F to +185°F / -40°C to 85°C||Terminals:4 AWG max|
|Dimensions:65.9 x 39.1 x1.38 in / 1675 x 992 x 35||Weight:12 lbs / 5.45 kgs|
|Weight:40.8 lbs / 18.5kg||Common Ground:Negative|
|Certifications: "ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA "|
|MNEPV BREAKER||MNPV6 COMBINER|
|Model: MNEPV||Model: MNPV6|
|Max. Input Voltage: 150 VDC||Max. Input Voltage: 150 VDC|
|Terminals: 14-6AWG||Max. # Circuit Breakers: 6 X 150VDC Breakers|
|# of Poles: 1||Terminals: 14-6AWG|
|Rating: 15A||Size: 9.0 x 14 x 4 in / 228.6 x 355.6 x 101.6|
|Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kgs|
|Enclosure: Aluminum General Purpose||Rating: 100A|
|# of Breakers: up to 4 (5-100A)||Max. Input Volts: 150 VDC|
|Dimensions: 4 x 9 x 5 in / 101.6 x 228.6 x 127 mm||Weight: 1 lb|
|Weight: 1.65 lbs / .75 kgs||Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.0 x 3.0 in / 203.2 x 101.6 x 76.2 mm|
|Environmental Rating: Type 1 (Indoor)||Terminals: 1/4" stud terminals|
|ADAPTOR KIT||8AWG THHN (PAIR)|
|Length: 40ft||Length: 8ft|
|AWG: 10||AWG: 8|
|Rated Voltage: 600/1000V||Rated Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F / -40°C to 85°C||Temperature: -40°F to +185°F / -40°C to 85°C|
|4AWG TRAY CABLE (1X16FT, 1X8FT) + DOUBLE RING (1X8FT)|
|Length: 16 ft|
|Rated Voltage: 600/1000V|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F / -40°C to 85°C|
|Panels||25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate|
|5-year material and workmanship warranty|
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
About the Battery
The Renogy Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery enables auto-balance among parallel-connections and provides more flexibility for battery connection. The integrated smart battery management system (BMS) not only protects this 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery from various abnormal conditions but monitors and manages the charging/discharging process. The state-of-the-art battery cells ensure a long cycle life and exceptional discharge performance. If you’re searching for a deep cycle battery for caravan, cabin, or marine use, then this lightweight, auto-balanced, ultra-safe, long-cycle-life lithium-ion battery is the perfect plug-and-play solution for you!
Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely.
State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 4000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
The RJ45 communication ports enable data transmission to meet the needs of different usage scenarios.
- When connecting the batteries in parallel, a communication cable is not needed to enable the auto-balancing function.
- When the battery voltage drops to 0V, please reactivate the battery using an external charging device that has the lithium battery activation function.
- Make sure to tighten the battery terminals securely and use appropriate size wiring. Failure to make a secure connection could result in overheating and battery damage.
- DO NOT string the battery in series. It is made ONLY for 12V parallel connections using the batteries of the same manufacturer and model.
- Please avoid too high a voltage difference between paralleled batteries, despite the auto-balancing function, to avoid triggering the over-current protection.